- By joining the Swedish Club, members agree to support the
Club and to uphold its purpose as defined in the Articles of Incorporation
and the Bylaws. A member need not be of Swedish or Scandinavian ancestry,
but must have an interest in supporting the activities of the
- A Household membership includes full membership privileges for
adult partners and Student membership privileges for their children attending
school full time or under the age of 21. Each Household member must meet
the herein defined qualifications for the appropriate membership category.
- Any member may purchase an Invitational membership gift for a friend.
This gift confers full membership privileges for six months, and includes
admission for two to a pancake breakfast.
A person may not receive more than one Invitational membership gift.
- Contributing, Supporting, Patron, Benefactor and Three Crowns Circle
members are members who wish to further support the Swedish Club through a premium membership. In return for the premium dues,
these members will receive consideration in accordance with a schedule
set forth by the Board.
- To be accepted as a Non-resident member, an applicant shall meet
the requirements for membership but must live at least 50 miles from
the Swedish Club.
- Viking members are 29 years of age or younger.
- Social members receive our newsletter, Swedish Club News,
and have access to our members-only bar. They do not vote on Club business
and have no other Club responsibilities or privileges.
- To be accepted as a Student member,
an applicant must be less than 21 years of age or be enrolled as a full-time
student of an accredited institution of higher education.
- Lifetime memberships are a way for the
Swedish Club to
provide an enhanced benefit for its faithful supporters, while bringing
in much-needed funds. Becoming a Lifetime member means you’ve gone all
in to support the Club—and you’ll never have to worry again about dues
deadlines or rising membership rates.
Currently the Club has about 100 Lifetime members. A limited
number of Lifetime memberships are available, for $2,000 each or $2,500
for a couple.