- Bert Hagg Awards #1 & 2—two awards for $3,500 each
- SSCS Program Award #1 & 2—one award for $3,500
- Fern and Sven Halgren Award—one award for $3,500
- Josef Oscarsson Award—one award for $1,500
Criteria and procedures:
- Must be a high school senior, attend high school in King County, and reside in King County, Washington.
- Must submit completed application, essay, transcript, ACT or SAT score, and information about family income (include a copy of pp. 1–2 of 2016 Form 1040 income tax statement or equivalent official documentation), and a self-addressed, stamped envelope in order to receive notification of results.
- Finalists must be available for a personal interview.
Finalists will be selected on the following basis:
- The candidate’s high school record.
- ACT or SAT score.
- Financial assessment.
- Leadership and community service.
Applications are available at the high schools and from Seattle Swedish Community Scholarships, and must be received through U.S. mail no later than March 31, 2017. Download an application, or contact:
Seattle Swedish Community Scholarships
P.O. Box 77313
Bitter Lake Station
Seattle, WA 98177
The Swedish Club is not the sponsor or administrator of this scholarship program. We appreciate your cooperation in communicating directly with the Seattle Swedish Community Scholarships. Thank you.